About the Job
Candivore was founded in early 2018 with the purpose of creating great entertainment for mobile devices. Our flagship game Match Masters, an innovative multiplayer match 3 puzzle, is played by millions of players and we’re focused on making it better and opening it to new audiences.
We are looking for a seasoned Data Analyst with a deep passion for gaming to join Candivore and the Match Masters team. You will play a leading role in developing our ability to analyze data and make strategic, data-informed decisions. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the team to create innovative, data-based approaches to solving difficult business and product problems. Your output will become an indispensable resource for our team, who will rely heavily on your insights to inform critical decisions in our business.
- Collaborate with colleagues across multiple domains (Product, Marketing, Operation) on unique challenges at scale
- Design and evaluate experiments to monitor key product metrics, understand root causes of changes in metrics
- Design experiments to test hypothesis around understanding and optimizing players’ behaviors and long-term experience
- Build predictive models and automated machine learning pipelines to guide product and marketing decisions with actionable insights, by analyzing high velocity streaming data
- Experience working in the gaming industry
- BS degree in math or statistics
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large data sets, visualizing information, and informing company strategy
- Fluency in SQL or other big data querying language
- A detail-oriented, organized person with outstanding communication skills at macro and micro levels
- MS or Ph.D degree in math or statistics
- A strong passion for video games and other interactive entertainment
- Strong understanding of free-to-play, social gaming, and game monetization
Ready for your next challenge?Apply Now