Game Operations Manager
About the Job
Candivore was founded in early 2018 with the purpose of creating great entertainment for mobile users around the globe. Our flagship game - Match Masters, an innovative multiplayer match 3 puzzle, is played by millions of players and we’re focused on making it even better with more players joining each day.
We are looking for an experienced Game Operations Specialist with a real passion for games to join Candivore and the Match Masters team. As the game’s operations manager you will work closely with our Monetization and Product teams to ensure the smooth running of all game features, live events, sales and promotions.
- Managing the operation of events and promotions within the game using the game’s and external back end systems: scheduling and coordinating game features and events, configuring sales and promotions etc.
- Writing and working with test case documentation
- Investigating issues in production and manual testing
- Work closely with data, monetization, CRM and product teams to improve the game and the infrastructure behind it
- Responsible for creating operational reports and procedures to improve our support team efficiency
- First degree in an analytical field - Economy/Industrial engineering or similar
- Attentive to detail, constantly improving and results oriented personality
- A team player with an independent and self-driven approach
- English proficiency both spoken and written
- Experience working in the gaming industry
- A strong passion for mobile games
- Thrives in a dynamic startup environment
- Tech savvy – quickly grasps how to work with different software
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with relevant examples of your work
Ready for your next challenge?Apply Now