About the Job
Candivore was founded in early 2018 with the purpose of creating great entertainment for mobile users around the globe. Our flagship game - Match Masters, an innovative multiplayer match 3 puzzle, is played by millions of players and we’re focused on making it even better with more players joining each day.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who shares our passion for social games and Match Masters in particular to take full responsibility for Candivore’s marketing activities.
The successful candidate has a holistic understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem, leadership and organizational skills, creative thinking, perfect execution and communication habits.
The Marketing Manager will ensure the best execution of Marketing activities across all channels and touchpoints (UA, PR, featuring, social, influencers, partnerships) and take a meaningful part in strategic and product discussions.
- Define and execute the Marketing strategy of Match Masters across all channels
- Oversee daily activities including budgeting, planning, execution and team development to meet ROI goals
- Produce highly engaging ads using internal and external resources
- Partner with product, operation and creative teams to raise the bar in strategic and product thinking to push game downloads, DAUs and revenues
- Be on top of market changes, identify best practices and deploy them to make sure the work of the team is optimized
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing for gaming or other consumer mobile products
- Proven experience in building and managing teams
- Passion for gaming, growth and hitting ambitious targets
- Willingness to openly collaborate with other teams to get the job done
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with examples of your work
Ready for your next challenge?Apply Now